This is a small story about the a not finalized concept of the Website for the side product of Technikon company, made few years ago which i forgot to post about, but had some story to share & which was interesting to approach with.
The concept was tight bounded with the Published concept of the Brochure for testing mechanical engines made in a large scale.
So far this concept was to integrate also a vision of a web presence when launch of rebranded product presentation will be made.
The brief was quite open so i just went trough different concepts which i abandoned during preparation of print materials.
This are the first initial sketches made due to the brainstorming stage
After i've distilled the basic architecture based on mindmaps and structure breakdowns by content provided, i moved to another stage of wireframing. First sketches were still made on paper with markdowns of ideas made on research stage to see how it can look in web requirements.
In the end it ended up to no final decision by client, either he was not sure he wants to invest to that development for particular product launch.
What i really liked and it seemed for me interesting is that i've made a deep research on the theme and also investigated different options for solving a problems and creating the final outcome which can serve to customer on specific field of business.